PLASTIC INJECTION MOULDING
Victor only uses quality parts from respected suppliers
- Hydraulics by Yuken, Rexroth
- Oil seals from NOK Japan, Hallite UK
- Transducers from Novatech Germany or Geferan Italy
- Tie Bar steel from Japan and Japanese Bushes
- Screw and barrel from Germany
More companies are selecting Victor machines.
25 years ago Foxconn, one of the largest manufacturers of high precision connectors, electronic parts and the iPhone, only purchased Japanese or German manufactured machines. They tested a Victor machine and were impressed with the quality. To date, they have purchased over 6,378 Victor machines across their 12 factories in China and Taiwan.
Similarly, Delta Electronics tested Victor machines and have purchased more than 1,368 for their factories in China, Taiwan and Thailand.
One of the first machines imported into the UK over 30 years ago, a Vaccurate 180 is still in production to this day – a sure endorsement of the quality of the machines.