CNC Service Engineer – North West England
GM CNC Limited are the sole UK and Republic of Ireland agents for the well established brand Victor who are the largest machine tool manufacturer in Taiwan. We currently have a vacancy for a CNC Service Engineer required to provide first class service to our customers. You will be part of an expanding team and benefits will include a salary commensurate with experience and offer a company vehicle, overtime, mobile phone, laptop, annual leave and private pension.
Responsibilities for the role include:
• Repair and routine maintenance on CNC Lathes and Machining Centres on site at our customers premises or at our warehouse in Greater Manchester
• Set up and commissioning of new machinery installations on site
• Ordering of spares required from our parts department
• Answering customer technical queries on machines
• Repair/service of used stock items
• Travelling from home to site if required by customer
• Experience working within a similar role.
• First class knowledge of CNC Systems including but not limited to Fanuc Controls
• Relevant mechanical/electrical qualifications
• Knowledge of installations, fault finding, electrical and/or mechanical repairs.
• Willingness to travel nationally and prepared to stay overnight if required (mainly local).
• Full, clean UK driving license.
As a Service Engineer, you must be able to work on your own initiative in a fast-paced environment. The right candidate will also be hardworking and good at timekeeping, have good interpersonal skills and have a tenacity to achieve results.
To express interest in this position please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org